Steve's a photographer that comes highly recommended by wedding venues across Kent and London. His natural, creative style is well recognised across the UK.
Hi I'm Steve, you’ve hopefully seen my photography by now. So I guess it’s about time I introduced myself! I will spare you the life story and instead give you a list of some of the random things that you might find a little more interesting:
- I have a zombie escape plan for every house I’ve lived in.
- Some of my fondest memories are from my mid-twenties when I had the most amazing border collie called Lady.
- Im fascinated by WW2.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve.
- I'm mad about snorkelling and generally anything fish related.
- I have a phobia of celery.
- I'm a total gym rat! I think i'd go crazy if i didn't get to train.
- I have a massive place in my heart for dogs, especially Staffies and frenchies.
- Before becoming a wedding photographer I had previously worked in both engineering and managerial positions.
- I love tattoos and have quite a bit of ink myself.
- I might have a slight case of OCD. From my office and camera gear to my sock draw, everything has its place.
So there you have it, a bit about me and a few things to tease me about if we ever meet.